Acupuncture meridians are invisible energy pathway in your body that have been used therapeutically energy, or Qi (pronounced “chee”) in and around all the parts of your body. Blockage or interference in these meridian pathways can result in energetic imbalances that may contribute to negative health conditions.
Acupuncture is a great aid in a holistic approach to total wellness
There are several by which acupuncture could influence the results of In vitro Fertilization - IVF. Acupuncture has been shown in some studies to affect the levels of pituitary and ovarian hormones. Electro-acupuncture may help improve blood flow in the uterine arteries of infertile women.
The most immediate possible effect is that acupuncture served to "relax" the uterus around the time of the transfer.
Researchers randomly assigned 160 women receiving assisted reproductive therapy to undergo IVF with or without acupuncture, before & after embryo transfer. It was reported that the Acupuncture (43% vs 26 %). They concluded that Acupuncture could be a "useful tool" for improving pregnancy rate during certain infertility treatment. That is a 17 % significant increase in success rate.
1. Improves the function of the ovaries to produce higher quality eggs
2. Regulate the hormones to produce a larger number of follicle
3. Increase blood flow to the uterus and increase the thickness of the uterine lining
4. Relax and de – stress
5. Prevent uterine contraction post IVF embryo transfer
6. Reduce the side – effects of IVF medication
7. Strengthen the immune system / Increase energy
8. Improve sperm count, motility , morphology & reduce sperm DNA fragmentation
9. Increase chance of conceving
10. Decrease chance of miscarriage
11. Decrease nausea and vomiting with pregnancy
FIND MORE ABOUT ME
serving Newport Beach, CA (949) 282-8991
BEST acupuncture in newport beach SPECiALIZED in INFERTILITY ACUPUNCTURE
Copyright © Dr. MILIM JEON. All rights reserved.